All watersports and private lessons will re-open April 21, 2022. To minimize the risk of COVID-19 spreading in the community, party and group lessons/activities (if more than four people) will remain suspend
The latest arrangements under the Covid-19 epidemic (only for those with camping vouchers in the campsite)
According to the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, in order to protect all camping voucher holders and staff, all staff of the center have been vaccinated for at least 2 times, and the following hygiene measures have been implemented until further notice:
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer to properly clean your hands when entering and leaving the center;
- Those who enter the center must have their body temperature checked, and those with abnormal body temperature will not be allowed to enter;
- If guests have travel records within 14 days, close contacts with confirmed or suspected cases, or those who feel unwell, we will not entertain ;
- Once the voucher is purchased, administrative charge will apply, there is no rescheduling due to the Covid-19 epidemic, no matter the guest cannot come / center will not entertain due to suspected cases / or center services suspended; All reservations shall be cancelled with 20% handling fee (for details, please refer to the COVID-19 Cancellation Arrangement Terms)
- Complying with the latest social distancing requirement, each tent/ caravan is limited to 4 people, if more than 4 people, they shall be in the same family (max. 5 people in same family) ;
- All facilities must only be used by four or fewer people;
- Our staff will strengthen the use of bleach to clean the camp every day;
- The camping tent/caravan is indicated by the staff to ensure a proper distance between campers;
- Except for when eating, masks are required in all indoor and outdoor places of the center, and please keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other guests;
If guests have travel history within 14 days, or whom have been close contact with confirmed/suspected cases personal(s), or have symptoms of physical discomfort., Longcoast Seasports Centre will not be entertained, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Let’s fight the virus together!
Published on: 2022-04-20 - Filed under: News