The kayak is the easiest to learn in the canoe family. With an open cabin, and an option from 1-seater to 3-seater, it is the perfect leisure activity for individuals as well as the whole family. Keen players can also experience kayak surfing during summer. Adventure seekers may choose to tour to Pui O, Tong Fuk or nearby islands for a hardy excursion at all times.
- Deposit HK$300-500 shall be required for renting equipment
- Rental available time: 10:00am – sunset
- Please read through LCS disclaimer before use/ rent any LCS watersports gears, equipment and facilities
|Explore Lesson (1-ON-1 class)||HK$650/pp|
|Explore Lesson (1-ON-2 class)||HK$600/pp|
|Explore Lesson (3-5 class)||HK$450/pp|
- Requirement: can swim 50m(adult)/20m(kid) without swimming aid
- The fee already includes the instruction & the gear
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior the activity, the start time may change subject to weather conditions.
- Prepayment shall be requested in order to confirm the lesson/ tour/ activity
- For more details, please read through Training Terms and Conditions